Thursday, April 5, 2012

Trash, trashy and trashier

Hoy mientras relajaba la dona en el parque se aparecio ante mis ojos esto. Este look verdaderamente define a un HMX. Primero, porque las medias estan rotas a lo largo del muslo. Tambien podemos ver que estos shorts le quedan un poco pequeños pero cada loco con su tema. 

Today while chilling like a villain in the park this came before my eyes. This look truly defines a HOT MESS. First, because her tights are broken along her thighs which enhances her trashy look. We can also see that her shorts might be a wee bit small but to each their own.

Muchos se preguntan si estas fotos yo las encuentro de la Internet o de donde las saco. Les comento mis comadrejas que estas las tomo yo. A veces puede ser muy peligroso porque las victimas me pueden ver o por veces me sale el flash (esto ya me sucedio). Por eso es importante amaestrar el arte de ser una comadreja. Esta botas con esos lazos son un NO rotundo. Hay demasiadas cosas sucediendo en estas botas los lazos, los huecos, la trenza...me marean. Y no voy a comentar de las UGGS peluditas en la esquina...

Many of you wonder where do I get these pictures from? Well my dear weasels, I take them with my wonderful weasel-cam. At times, it is dangerous because the victim might see me or there might be a flash (this has happened before). This is why is it important to master the art of being a sneaky weasel. These lace-up boots are a big NO NO. There are too many things going on here...the braid, the loops, the ribbons...I am getting dizzy. And I will not comment on the hairy UGGS on the right corner...

This is me mastering the art of being a sneaky weasel
Cambio y fuera
Over and out

1 comment: